So, at eighteen weeks with less than two before our Level II Sonogram, I thought I would throw the question out to the blogosphere: What is the baby going to be? A boy, or another girl?
Vote away. The question is: Do you vote for what you think it should be or what you think it will be?
Maggie's vote: Mia and Maggie climbed into bed with me this morning, as they always do.
Mia leaned over and said, "Mom, I really love our baby. I hope it's a girl, but I know I can still love it if it's a boy."
Maggie then got a bit of a disgusted look on her face and said, "No boy, a girl, a girl."
"Maggie," I asked, "Do you think our baby is going to be a boy or a girl?"
Smirking a bit, Maggie didn't miss a beat, "A doctor," she replied, and then immediately followed it up with a caveat, "A goofball doctor!."
Mia and I couldn't help laughing, which only encouraged Maggie to repeat her prediction. So, boy or girl, we are looking forward to our "Goofball Doctor's" arrival.
1 comment:
so we have a mixed vote at this house. Jackson says it is a boy , Annie says girl, I think girl. Which ever it is we will sure love the child and can't wait to meet him or her!
Post a Comment