Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake.. and More Cake... and More Cake... and More Cake

So, events at our house over the past few weeks have run something like this:

1- Survive the swine flu. Although Jeffrey and Maggie still have coughs, I think we have bested H1N1. And, only by the grace of God, I managed to avoid it all together so that someone in our home could function to take care of all the rest.

2- Clean house, wash laundry.

3- Have Grandma arrive.

4- Prepare games, stuff goodie bags, clean house, bake cake.

5- Have a party for Mia and friends.

6- Wrap gifts, clean house, buy cake.

7- Have another party for Mia.

8- Wrap gifts, clean house, bake a carrot cake.

9- Have a party for Elsie Jane.

10- Wrap gifts, clean house, bake a chocolate mousse cake.

11- Have a party for Jeffrey.

Here it is in another form:















3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh! Elsie's cake is amazing!!! All your parties looked fab!

Denise said...

So cute! I am so sorry we missed Mia's party. Happy birthdays all around.

xo

Sarah said...

Wow, you did an amazing job on Elsie's cake! It is sooo cute! I am in awe of your piping skills! : ) Happy birthday to all! (BTW, my Novembers will be very similar to yours from now on!)