Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stay Tuned

I have been thinking about my blog a good bit lately. I haven’t really been writing on it much. But, I have been thinking about it. I have done this in the past as well and wondered whether I need a clearer sense of purpose, a more defined audience for my ramblings. But, I just did not know what to do.

Now, I have some good ideas. Ideas that will increase the focus of various posts and the variety of topics covered. It will even mean I write more frequently. (Which you may or may not think is a good thing.)

I am excited about the changes I have in store. It is going to be awesome.

But, I cannot pull it off until I complete my cross-country move and get myself and my family settled into our new home.

So, this is really just a very early teaser to say, “Stay Tuned.” Coming January 2012 I’ve got some big plans. Be ready for more ideas on food, décor, florals, activities, and just more frequent writing by yours truly….

And, in the meantime, while you anxiously await my new and improved blog, you can let me know if you have any suggestions.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

January 2012? Come on, you can't be THAT busy!