I have not written in a while.
I could make a lot of excuses.
Like being busy moving in.
Or, the fact that my laptop bit the dust and while my last ten or so blogs have been written on my ipad I have found that it take me longer to type that way and increases by a statistically significant amount the number of typos -- which as anyone who knows this former editor well knows really makes me cringe.
I could say I have just given up on blogging.
But, none of that would be true.
I don't know what it has been, except that I have not yet found my groove.
In any case, I am hoping to be showing back up in my electronic life now and hope those of you who keep up with me this way are still sticking around.
No comments:
Post a Comment