Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Looked Out My Window and What Did I See?

SNOW!!!!

Like everyone else in Northern Virginia, yesterday's snowstorm is the highlight of our week. Despite my best attempts to slow them down, Mia and Maggie were out in their PJs and boots with umbrellas by 8 am. They had several more trips out to play and sled and eat snow and kick snow and make snow angels and build snow castles with their friends. Mia has been waiting for a storm like this since we moved from Utah (and it didn't help that they had record snowfalls there last winter while we had NONE).




It has meant that, once again, I am getting nothing done this week as I have had Mia home from school every day and Jeffrey working from home -- with company coming tomorrow, I am once again giving up on getting back to a routine. Maybe in February...

No comments: